Saturday 2 January 2021

2020 - A year in review

2020 has been a wild ride but I'm proud to say that I exited the year a better person. I hit most of my goals. 

Physical Fitness: I'm most proud of my physical fitness goal where I crushed at least 5-6 workouts per week the entire year. Apart from the health benefits, me hitting my physical fitness goal is a confirmation of my discipline. 

Spirituality: In the midst of renovating and moving into a new house this year, I have neglected my spirituality pursuits. Did not do much yoga and meditation. 

Finances: The plan was to increase my liquid networth by 60k. However, given the spooky market run up and lower expenditure due to the pandemic, my liquid networth increased by 80k. 

Employment: Well, my only job goal for 2020 was to stay employed for the year. I did. 

Others: Well, I'm now a new homeowner. I never thought I would enjoy having my own space so much but I do. I wake up to a city view everyday and I feel so incredibly blessed. This house is everything I ever wanted - central region; a stone's throw away to the train station, bus stops and amenities; within budget; unblocked city view. It could be 100-200 sqf bigger but with thoughtful interior design, I think we did a great job maximizing space.

No comments:

Post a Comment